Fuel Charges : Per Km Price quoted for all the types of cabs are including Fuel charges.
Cab Charges : ONE CALENDAR DAY is COUNTED AS 1 DAY [i.e.,00:00 Hrs to 23:59 Hrs].
- Any excess usage of the cab after 23:59 Hours to 02:00 Hours after cab rental period, Rs.300/-per Hour will be charged up till 02:00 AM
- In case of releasing cab after 02 AM, next full calendar day rental will be charged
Driver Batta / Allowance : Driver Batta/Allowance is paid towards Driver Food & Stay purpose. It is divided into 3 types.
1. Day Batta: Charged from 06:00 AM to 10:00 PM – Charged everyday for the whole Cab Rental Period
2. Early Morning Batta: Charged for driving before 06:00 AM
3. Late Night Batta: Charged for driving after 10:00 PM
Please be informed, the Early Morning and Late Night Driver Batta’s are charged only incase of Cab Usage and there is No Charges for Driver Halting.
Kms :We do charge Kms from Our Office-to-Office.
Which means the Opening and Closing odo meter run will be including the distance from
Our Office > your First pickup point > your Travel places > your Last drop point > and to Our Office
Trip Pre-Closing :Once the booking is confirmed for the mentioned number of days, the same need to be paid/settled even if the trip is pre-closed. No Kms left over discount, nor any concessions are allowed for Pre-Closing.
Trip Extension :Extension of the cab would be provided on current pricing, based on subject to availability of the particular cab. Extension of the trip need to be informed to our office by calling office number, atleast 2 days prior to the extension date.
Toll Charges :All the Toll charges need to be borne by customer him/herself. Either for (1) One Way Outstation Drops or (2) Outstation Round Trip’s.
Parking Charges :All the Parking charges need to be borne by customer him/herself, throughout the cab rental period.
Inter-State Permit Charges : Needs to be paid in Cash to the driver on duty. Customers are not allowed to accompany the driver at Check-post while paying the taxes. Any such incident found, Our Company reserves all the rights to cancel the booking immediately and close the trip till the point including the cab return charges to origin.
- Note: Please be aware that you are hiring “Yellow Plated” Cabs, be it “All India Permit” or “State Permit”, the Inter-State Permit charges will be applicable.
- Be clear about “Yellow Plate – Black Plate – White Plate” cars and its differences before getting into any kind of discussions with us by not having valid information on why to pay permit charges.
Pickup/Drop Locations : Please specify your Pickup/Drop Locations clearly while confirming the booking. Alongside, keep us informed in case if you have Multiple Pickup’s or Drop’s too. Additional charges will be applicable if it is informed later
Travel Destinations : No Location/City/State changes are allowed while on the trip, apart from the places that you specified while confirming the booking. Additional charges will be levied if want to change the provided itinerary.
Route : Discuss with our booking agent or with the driver on duty to have a proper Route Plan to cover the travel places you desired. We don’t allow unnecessary “To” & “Forth” travelling, just because there is 300 kms per day to utilize
Driver allowance from 6 AM to 10 PM Compulsory, Night driving between 10 PM to 6 AM additional Driver allowance applicable.
Time Frame to arrange the Cab : We do need minimum time frame of 30-45 minutes on regular days and 60-90 minutes on seasonal days to fulfill the bookings raised online/phone/chat.
Booking Confirmation : All the bookings are confirmed only upon Booking Advance paid. Bookings confirmed without booking advance due to unavoidable situations, our chauffeurs will call you 30-45 mins before the pickup time and only upon your confirmation the chauffeur will start the trip.